Your wedding day is one of the life moments that you will want to remember for the rest of your life. Knowing how and what to do so that you are looking your best is a step that you can begin well before the big day. Experts share the beauty do’s and don’ts so that the preparation is done when it comes time for your wedding.
Bridal Hair and Makeup Artist NYC
For those who will be hiring a professional bridal hair and makeup artist in NYC, it is imperative that you meet with the team and let them know exactly the look you are trying to obtain. All too often, brides will not have the proper meetings and the professional team is unclear of exactly what you want. When you go for your consultation be sure to ask them any questions or concerns you may have.
If it takes more than one meeting with your bridal hair and makeup artist there is nothing wrong with that at all. The more comfortable you are with your professional team, the calmer you will be on your wedding day. Communication is the key.
Beauty Do’s Before Your Wedding
- Do drink plenty of water. Water is needed by our bodies and water also promotes clear skin.
- Eat right. Yes, nerves can cause is to maybe eat a little too much of those foods that are not good for us. Your body will react to stress eating and the last thing you will want is to have to contend with problems from not eating properly.
- Get plenty of rest. Condition yourself to be able to turn off the electronics and get a good night’s rest. Stress and planning your wedding among going to all those parties will show on your face and skin. Now is the time to begin getting good rest so that you can look and feel your best.
- Exercise is important, and your exercise routine should not change because you are planning a wedding.
- Do get your hair cut and colored 7-10 days before your wedding. You want the hair to look more natural and the oils in our hair to work with the new color.
Beauty Don’ts Before Your Wedding
- Do not decide to go on some crash diet weeks before your wedding. We see this all the time and it is just not healthy for the bride. And, if your wedding dress has been tailored or handmade your body measurements will be off causing an ill-fitting wedding gown.
- Do not try a new brand of soap for at least a month before your wedding day. If you have sensitive skin, then you know just how bad a reaction from a detergent can be.
- Do not try to do your own hair and makeup on the morning of your wedding if you are not experienced. Brides can be nervous the morning of the big day and this is not the day that you want to try to wrestle with untamed hair or makeup. Letting the experts help you will be well worth your time and money.
Looking your best on your wedding day needs months of preparation and taking great care of yourself. For questions and concerns about the best bridal hair and makeup artists NYC please feel free to contact us. Are you ready for your big day and feel confident?